Sunday, January 14, 2007

drat!


Last fall this little collection of plantings was looking pretty lush and vibrant. They all live beneath the canopy of a date palm and are in close proximity to the house. Therefore, they usually winter just fine, thank-you-very-much.








However, since we are having weather that reminds me too much of Klamath Friggin' Falls, and for more days in a row than we care to remember, the plants are no longer happy campers. The euphorbia to the far rt. is a total loss. The Jacobinia will return to its former glory as will the Bird of Paradise, but the potted fuschias are history. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

growingagardenindavis said...

I will second your "drat!" I just took a look and I've got similar damage...I'll have to see what it looks like in a few weeks...