Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things are not always what they seem

Lovely pomegranate isn't it? fresh off the tree, grown without benefit of any chemicals whatsoever......right outside my front door..sort of. 50' away. Close enough.

But when you turn it around to admire the backside it becomes obvious that some other creature also found it yummy looking.... Now I don't mind sharing fruits and veggies with birds but rats? UN-UH!













Awww..... behold the peaceful pussycat. He's all curled up on, WAIT! That's the clean laundry!! No wonder everything I wear is "fuzzy".












Then, as I am dashing out the door on my way to work, I steal a quick glance at the Guppy Boys and ...what is that?
What IS that?
OMG. The cat has decided to offer up his morning kibbles to Buddha and the guppies. Buddha does not look especially honored by the offering. Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

I like the pictures of masticated fruit and cat vomit, even if the text isn't quite aligned! (I wouldn't have noticed had you not said something, but I know how it goes)...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Glad to see I'm not the only one with robbed fruit and cat "offerings". Love the sign, "Laugh"; good reminder.