Sunday, December 02, 2007

Many times a week "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" plays in my head even though these kids have never challenged me.
If only they would pig out on the chasmanthe, the vinca, the Bermuda grass, the nut sedge.. and leave the potted plantings alone!
Buckly only comes to visit for a few weeks in the fall but Doereen and her sister and the kids can often be discovered resting under the rose bushes or between the bamboo grove and the Azaleas or on the front lawn, dining on potted plants. Last week they ate an Aeonium.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

growingagardenindavis said...

Oh no...now that song is stuck in my head too :) If you are interested I've tagged you with the Eight Things I'm Happy About meme that came to me from Garden Wise Guy. I hope your potted plants are hanging in there!