Tuesday, September 28, 2010

bad advertising


Can you believe this display? It is in front of an upscale nursery and has looked like this for months. There is another stock tank on the other end, painted John Deere Green and containing a Sago Palm in the center and I forget what the palm is circled by..some blah looking shrubs. 5 or 6 of them. The owner ought to let the gals who decorate the inside, have a go at the outside. They have tons of cute things in their giftshop, lots of gardeny things and of course, lots of plants outside. I don't understand why they have such a crappy front. If they had that "come hither" look to the front they might actually have more than one customer at a time. I do not know how they stay in business! (though I did drop $27.00 for three glittery green fish ornaments and a to-die-for garden flamingo..black with bones painted on)
and its still one week until payday! And I am so totally broke! lalalalalalalalalal
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pam/Digging said...

Oh that is dreadful! What a sad stock tank planting, when they can look so chic when done properly.

I love your skeleton flamingo though!