Sunday, October 14, 2007

Open House at Windmill Nursery



We had a grand time at Windmill Nursery's open house last night. The food was delicious, the wine was wonderful, and the people all friendly and fun. There was even live music! (hopefully the slide-show will show up here..I am never, ever sure about these things!) Of course I had to buy a few plants (10% of all yesterday's sales were donated to Wind Youth Services which helps homeless teens.) which I have been out planting this morning. (the plants, not the teens) Now its time to scuttle off to tend to The Nephew's yard and then to help Angela ready her yard for her upcoming interview with Sacramento Magazine! If the slide show didn't work then I'll post pictures later. Right now I gotta get my hands dirty! Toodles~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats plantilicious